NIRDP depends entirely upon the generosity and help of a number of people and organisations. Members volunteer their time, skills and resources. Charities and other supporter organisations donate staff time and other resources to help us develop our work. None of our achievements would be possible without this volunteered or donated help.
A Big “Thank You” to you all!
Our supporters include:
- Members who have donated items of promotional material.
- The Patient and Client Council
- Johanna Armstrong – for all design work
- Tristan Collins– for getting our website up and running, and our Strategic Plan crafted
- Alexion – for display stands, and for unrestricted educational grants
- Genzyme – for company incorporation costs and for unrestricted educational grants
- Vistaprint – for speedy printing and delivery on the t shirts we bought; and for getting our leaflets to us on time without fuss
If you/your company would like to make a donation to support our work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org